Sun, Oct 09|
Tucson City Council Ward 3 Office
October General Meeting
Time & Location
Oct 09, 2022, 2:00 PM
Tucson City Council Ward 3 Office, 1510 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ 85719, USA
About the event
- Member Raffle
- Annual Bowl Show
Bowl Show Information:
- The bowl show will have three categories: 1) Fish, 2) Invertebrates & 3) Photos
- Club Members are invited to bring fish and invertebrates to feature at the meeting, or may submit photos of fish, invertebrates or plants before the meeting.
- The club will only provide 2g critter keepers to display your entries at the meeting.
- For larger fish/invertebrates, please bring your own container, water and appropriate stand.
- Please bring enough water for the display and transportation of your entry.
- Please bring towels to clean up water spills and messes.
- Members have the option to submit their entries to the club auction after the bowl show, but must provide appropriate bags/containers for transportation.
Prizes for each category are as follows:
- 1st Place - $20 gift card
- 2nd Place - $15 gift card
- 3rd Place - $10 gift card
- Winners will be able to choose their own gift cards from our list of affiliate stores.
- Gift cards will be available for pick-up at the November and December meetings.
Bowl Show Rules:
- Only members may submit entries.
- Three categories:
- Fish - must be brought at the meeting.
- Invertebrates - must be brought at the meeting.
- Photos - can feature fish, invertebrates or plants. Must submit before the meeting.
- Each member is allowed to submit 3 entries per category, with a total of 9 entries.
- Members must be in attendance to win.
- Each member participating in the bowl show will receive an extra raffle ticket for the member-only raffle at the October meeting.
Rules for photo submissions:
- Photos of fish, invertebrates and plants are allowed.
- Photos must focus on fish/invertebrates/plants only and not on decor or entire setups.
- Your fish/invertebrates/plants should occupy 50% or more of the photo.
- Photo must be taken by the owner and must be currently keeping the fish/invertebrate/plant.